Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pet Snake


Quincy is so happy he found a new pet snake . . . we won't say how I feel about it. Quincy has wanted a new snake ever since his last snake Lily died last year. Lily had been his pet for many years including up at BYU. He kept saying that he wanted to catch another one. I was hoping that never really happened. Well last weekend when we were in Logandale one of Quincy's nephews caught one. I was hoping that he was going to take it home. When his mother vetoed it I knew that we would be taking it home. Luckily it is out in the garage but every time I do a batch of laundry I have to look at it. Maybe I will just stop doing laundry now. I do check to make sure that it is still in there. Now we have to name it. We are not sure if it is a girl or boy. So it has to be a unisex name. My vote is Pat. What is your vote?

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

AHHHHHHH! Ok, first, you are way too nice, second, its a good thing he found it early in your marriage, well you still think he has a say in things, (because in a few years he will find out different!):) I would start a boy-cot, no clean laundry until that thing is back where it came from!