Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mama's Back in Business!

It finally happened! We got a new computer today using that wonderful stimulus check from the government. We had to put our former computer to rest after many attempts to revive it. Lately, I would have to hold the power cord while Quincy would work on the computer or he would hold it for me. You would have to hold it just right or the battery would start dying. But then even holding the power cord wouldn't do the trick anymore. Our friend Mike finally told us to get a new one because there was nothing else we could do for it. (Good news for me!) We have been without a computer for a week or two and we were losing our minds. I couldn't blog my activities for the past two weeks. Quincy couldn't check his fantasy team. Our life was in disarray. It's true you really do miss things when you don't have them. I would be going throughout my daily activities and think oh yeah I will look that up on the internet or I need to email, Oh yeah I can't, my computer is dead. But life is good now. We have a wonderful new computer that actually works without me holding the power cord.

No comments: