Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Valley Trip!

So it feels like FOR-EV-ER since I last blogged but I have been busy! Jensen and I had a wonderful vacation to Happy Valley where we got to spend time with family and friends. Here is a small recap of our trip to Utah.

Jensen got to ride on the airplane for the first time. He was very good, sleeping half of the way and playing with his toys the second part. I don't think he let out one cry.


























Jensen got to spend an afternoon with his Great Grandma and Grandpa Ivie. They came down from Ogden just to see Jensen.

On one of our adventures we went to Gardner's Village in Murray. They were having their Witch Festival and it was so fun to pose next to all of the witches. This is all eight of the Knudsen cousins.
One night we went to Thriller. It was a bunch of dance performances based on different Halloween characters like Frankenstein, Jason, and even Chuckie. They had these dead people walking around before, during intermission and after the production. They would try to scare you. Luckily, I had Jensen on my lap most of the time so they stayed away from me. I see dead people!




One day I got to meet up with my friends from high school for lunch and for bowling. What else would we do? That is often what we would do for our G.N.O.'s back in high school. Maria even gave us bowling names like the good old times. It was so fun to see Maria and Erica as moms. They both have the cutest girls. By the way, I still got my bowling skills.
Quincy came up to Provo to fetch his wife and son. We did get to see the BYU game versus New Mexico. It was freezing cold in Utah. You can even see in the picture that it was snowing on and off. Needless to say, I didn't drag my feet too bad when it was time to go home to sunny Las Vegas!

No comments: