Jensen and I went to the doctor today for his six month check-up. I can't believe that my baby is six months old. Time really does fly when you are having fun. I am so blessed that I get to be his Mama! We have so much fun together at home. I give him a million kisses a day which makes him giggle which makes me kiss him more.Jensen's Favorite things at Six Months:
His thumb. (Is that genetic?)
When his Mama reads to him, his face lights up.
His silky blue blanket that he puts over his head when he takes a nap.
His jumperoo that his Aunt Jody gave him.

He loves to flirt with anyone that will comment on how big and blue his eyes are.
5 comments:
Happy six month day! :)
Happy six month birthday Jensen. He is so dang CUTE! The time goes by way too fast! Ally is enjoying blogging.. She loves to see her cousin's cute pictures too!
Happy Birthday Jensen! Time definitely flies, before you know it, you will driving this cute little man to kindergarten...aaaah. Keep enjoying every minute with your handsome little guy!
Wow.. Six months. Before you know it he will be six years old and in first grade. Time really does go by fast so keep enjoying every moment. You are a super cute momma. I love that you read to him and kiss his cutie cheeks. Give him a kiss for me.
Look at those incredible blue eyes! I just found you guys on Jen's blog and it's so fun to see what you're up to! That baby is so cute and I like the name!
Post a Comment