Last Thursday night was our monthly exchange. I can't explain it, but it is a high for me to show off my latest creation. Two whole days of staying in my pajamas, only stopping to take care of Jensen, leaving Quincy to fend for himself on dinner, and me trying to be creative finally paying off.
At the exchange we go around the table talking about our cards that we made. Okay, I am sure I lost some of you women talking about paper, but it really is fun. We eat really good food and enjoy talking to one another. It is nice to have a night out of the house. Those don't come so often anymore.
When I get home I look at each card at least two times. I always want to see if Quincy wants to join in on the fun but he seems to disappear. He just doesn't get it. Then I sort them and file them in my box of cards. This last exchange made my card box a little tight. Quincy says I could quit now. I think I will just go buy a new box.
These are the cards I made this time. I can't take all the credit for making these cards. I do look online or in books for ideas.
If you want to see the other cards from the club check this out.
3 comments:
Definitely to for a new box. You are so good. I love that you love it so much. And remember, Pres. Utchdoff (SP?) said we should "create". Good Job.
I feel so special to have gotten some of your wonderful cards for my birthday. I love them! You really are talented! Have you used your cool new machine yet? you will be whipping those cards out with it.
I absolutely love the cards! Thanks for my birthday card. It is darling! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment