Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jensen Has Something to Say


Well we proved that old wives tale false 'that you can't get pregnant while nursing', not that we were standing by that method. The nurse practitioner even said that there was only a 5% chance that it could happen. We are expecting a new little baby in our house October 16, 2009. I am ten weeks along and I am patiently waiting to get through the first trimester. Quincy and I were very shocked at first but we both realized that we aren't getting any younger and are excited for our family to keep growing.

16 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! I hope that you're feeling okay. How far apart will they be?

Patti said...

AWESOME.

P.S. I had two babies 12 months apart. That nursing thing . . .

Double the fun. Congrats!

Jessie said...

They will be about 18 months apart.

Patti, That's crazy!

Leatham Family said...

Congrats you guys! Just think they will hopefully always be such good friends because they're so close in age. You'll have a lot of fun!!

The Knudsen Family said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to have another cousin. Three new babies in one year is really something special. Hope you are feeling good. Love you guys.

The Funny Farm said...

Yea for you guys! Congratulations! We love you!

Maria said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you!

Jen said...

That's great! Congratulations!

My brother and I are 16 months apart . . . and oddly enough my sister and I are then a bit more than 3 years apart. ;)

Knudsen Crew said...

Congratulations! We are way excited for you! Three babies in less than three months will sure be fun!

chelsea said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. You're family will be so busy with 3 new ones but it will be a blast. I can't wait to see the new addition.

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Congrats on the stork coming to visit!!! Jensen will be a great big bro'!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Having them close is not that bad, my second and third are 20 months to the day...they are close and play well together, we are lucky! We will be down for the fair this year so we will have to see if we can't run into each other there!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

oh. my. goodness.

Congratulations and good luck.

Karen said...

I'm so happy for you! I've been told my sisters-in-law that having kids close together is not so bad.

Congratulations!
Karen

Marylin said...

Oh my goodness!! How exciting!! You will be one busy mama!! :) Lexi will be thrilled when I tell her! :)

Zach and Nikki said...

Congrats! Our two are also 18 months apart. It's not too bad, but I'm definitely looking forward to a longer break before we have the next one. We felt the same way- we're definitely not getting any younger either. Hope the morning sickness isn't too bad for you- Congrats again!