Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sneaky 'Lil Guy

I went to check on Jensen today to see why he hadn't fallen asleep for his afternoon nap to find him like this.


I told him he was in big, big trouble. He just smiled and laughed at me. I laughed back of course. How could you stay mad at him?

He has taught himself to sit up. I am not welcoming this stage of development from him. He used to be a perfect napper (due to Babywise of course). He would just lay on his back and sing himself to sleep. Now he is sitting in up in his crib, playing with his bedding, and having a great old time.

Jensen is saying two words now, Da and Ba. (Dad and Ball). What happen to Ma? Maybe he is getting back at me for trying to wean him. He is a little stinker that won't take a bottle or drink formula and sits up in his crib. Who knew I would be having such trials with this little guy?

4 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Thats funny, he is just a happy little guy isn't he? every pict is so adorable!

The Knudsen Family said...

I think you are doing well if that is your biggest trial with him. My boys all said Dad first, what's up with that. We do all the work and they still like dad best. Jensen is super cute, I'd let that face get away with almost anything.

Knudsen Crew said...

He is so cute! I definitely could not stay mad at the little guy either. Good luck with the whole nap thing. Ally just plays in her crib still and throws all the stuffed animals out. We know when she has no toys left because then she is crying. It is a little cycle...

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Ha ha, Jess - just wait!! lol ;)