Monday, April 6, 2009

Crawling For Real This Time

My freedom is over as I know it and Jensen's has just begun!

Buddy is 2 for 2 on his yearly goals that we set for him. His first goal was to get a tooth before his ten month birthday. A couple days before his ten month birthday we could feel his first tooth poking through. His other goal was to crawl before he was a year old. Well, he is just over eleven months now. Way to go Buddy on your goals!

Now if only the other two people in the household could say they were 100% on their goals. Mine were out the window a couple of months ago. Pre-pregnancy weight before my birthday {yeah right}, vigorous workout 4 times a week, {maybe I need vigorous defined for me} and sweets only on Sunday {I must of thought I said sweets on everyday but Sunday}. I guess there is always next year.

4 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Look at his cute hair! Your so funny! Goals are only suggestions, right?

The Knudsen Family said...

Yea for Jensen. Don't worry about the goals this year. Enjoy the real excuse to eat sweets... We can diet together next year! Have a happy day.

Maria said...

Way to go little man! He is a typical boy, going for the remote and magazine! :) I love the stylin' hair also.

Knudsen Crew said...

Yeah for Jensen! He beat Ally on the whole crawling thing. Ally started to crawl the day after her one year birthday. As for the goals... Enjoy sweets while you can! We can all diet together next year to lose the baby weight...