Well, Quincy's do!
Last weekend he got to cross off one of his top things to do in his lifetime.
Last weekend he got to cross off one of his top things to do in his lifetime.
Visit Fenway.
As in the Green Monster, Pesky's Pole, singing Sweet Caroline during the eighth inning, Yawkey Way, rain delay featuring Pabelbon lipsyncing "Blame it on the Rain", homeruns and even hearing Dirty Water as the sox won.
(without me. . . nope not bitter. . . okay maybe a little . . . you would be too if you liked baseball like me!)
(without me. . . nope not bitter. . . okay maybe a little . . . you would be too if you liked baseball like me!)
His brother Kevin and him got a well deserved boys trip to see two Boston Red Sox games and one New York Yankee game
(Oops - I think they were trying to keep that one a secret.)
Quincy had a great time and has been singing 'Dirty Water' all week.
So thanks Kev for taking him and Di for your great idea (really)!
So thanks Kev for taking him and Di for your great idea (really)!
3 comments:
noooooo . . . I wish I knew. I had places to send him. Pizza places. And bakeries. Fun Boston places... some even near Fenway.
Next time.
Looks like Quincy and his brother had a lot of fun. I am glad you had some visitors while he was gone to make your end fun too.
I am jealous too! It looks like it was a fun, memorable trip!
Post a Comment