Lucy Jane Walker
was born October 8, 2009 at 12:51 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 in. long. Lucy had to go to NICU after birth since she had lots of fluid in her lungs and wasn't breathing well on her own. She was able to return to the normal nursery after 2 hours and then she was able to be with her Mama for the rest of her hospital stay.
was born October 8, 2009 at 12:51 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 in. long. Lucy had to go to NICU after birth since she had lots of fluid in her lungs and wasn't breathing well on her own. She was able to return to the normal nursery after 2 hours and then she was able to be with her Mama for the rest of her hospital stay.
Mommy and Lucy came home yesterday from the hospital. Jensen was very excited to meet his new sister since he wasn't able to be with her at the hospital (darn swine flu scare)! Lucy even brought home with her a new toy for Jensen. He loves it and is working on sharing the attention with his new baby sister.
16 comments:
Oh my Jessie, she is adorable. And that first picture of her looks like your mom to me. Hope you are feeling good. She really is so cute.
She is a doll! Congratulations! Thanks for posting pictures. We can't wait to meet her! We hope you are all doing well and you have a speedy recovery!
The last comment was from the Knudsen Quad. Sorry! I am logged in at my mom's house under her login and didn't realize it.
P.S. My mom says that she agrees that Lucy is darling!
Congrats again Jessie! She is gorgeous, I'm so glad I got to meet her! I love the pics too! (You are a C-Section Super Mamma!!!) Seriously, when I came in, it was the day after you had her and you were doing laps around the hospital and taking care of the nurses!!! What a woman.
Congrats, what a cutie! I'm glad everything went well. Good luck with everything!!
Oh my . . . she is SWEET. She looks like her brother! I'm excited to meet her. Also, I love, love, love her name. SO much.
Feel better. I'm calling you this week.
Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I can definitely see her brother in her. We can't wait to meet her!
Jessie, She is Beautiful! I am so excited for you guys. She looks a lot like her big brother. Such a cute little face. Hope you have a quick recovery. We miss seeing you and hope to see you soon. congrats!
Jessie, she's darling! I cant wait to hold her. Hope you are feeling well. Love you guys.
Yay! She's such a little cutie! I'm glad she's doing well- hope you are too!
I am so excited for you guys! She is so adorable! I think every mamma needs a little girl, congratulations!
She's beautiful! Congratulations. I'm so glad everything turned out well and that she's home. Also, her name is adorable.
And I'm so sad for you and your ring! At least you know you aren't the only one who has done it. But it's so hard to go ringless, huh!
Such a sweetie. Thanks for sharing some pictures. I'm glad we were able to come see you - thanks for letting us all in! She has such a perfect little face. Glad Jensen likes his present :) we knew he would.
She is just beautiful. Glad everything went ok. I love the name too. Congrats!!! Makes me want another baby.
She's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is adorable. I wish you a speedy recovery and maybe a nap or two... :) I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment