Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quick Utah Trip

Yikes it’s been a while since I last blogged. I am still getting use to this mommy of two business. Most days I do have an hour or two of me time when both kiddos are asleep to shower, blog, be crafty, or sleep. Let’s say 95% of the time that my bed is calling me. So I hope you appreciate my sacrifice to blog about our past activities.

Mid-October we took Lucy on her first trip to Utah. It was a very quick trip but was great to see the family {especially these little babies}. They are going to be the best of friends when they get a little older.


Ella, Lucy and Kadence


One of the main reasons we took this quick trip was for Quincy. His fantasy basketball league was planning on doing a live draft in Lehi. Two of his brothers were in and that meant we were on our way to Provo. He had a great time and hopefully they keep this tradition up so I get a trip to Utah in the fall. I love visiting Utah this time of the year. It’s so pretty with the mountains all red and yellow. It’s when those mountains are white, then I know I don’t belong there.



One of our outings was to Gardner’s Village to see all the witches and do a little window shopping.



Our first family photo.

{I didn’t want to post this pic but this is good motivation for me to diet. My before picture.}



Lucy got to meet lots of family on this trip even her Great Grandma Ivie. She was a little hungry in this shot.


Another reason we went to Provo was for the BYU football game. It was our first date without two children. Too bad they lost to TCU that night. We drove home after the game. I told you it was quick!

6 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

I still can't believe these three girl cousins. Can't wait to see them playing together. Thanks for making the effort to come up.

Kanets said...

Wow, you were a busy blogger! There's no way Lucy is already 1! That's crazy talk. Both your kids are such cuties. Jensen's nursery training is cracking me up. He'll get there.

Maria said...

I would choose sleep over blogging with a new baby also. Hang in there, the mom thing, nursery thing... it all gets easier, I promise.

Thorpe said...

Lucy is so cute. I love the family picture.

Knudsen Crew said...

Princess X 3 for Grandma Cindy! These three little ladies are so darling! It was fun to see you and your little family even if it was a quick trip. Thanks for coming!

Brock and Arrienne said...

Lucy is so adorable! Too bad I didn't catch you on your trip home. It sounds like you had a pretty packed agenda. I am guessing your not coming for Thanksgiving? Well hopefully I get to see you and your cute family soon!