Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lost Basketball Pics

My new camera is being shipped as we speak. Happy day! I am really getting sick of all the mental pictures I have been taking lately. No offense Jim and Pam, but it just isn't working for me. Like how I painted my front room with vaulted ceilings the prettiest tan color or the new Honda Pilot that we just got. Okay those things didn't happen but that is not the point. I wouldn't be able to document them even if they did happen. So I can't wait to have my left arm back.

I got back the SD card that survived the Lincoln highway this past weekend. Here are some of the basketball pics that I thought were gone forever. For some reason I can't get the videos to work. Serious issues.


Jensen pulling a Drew Barrymore at the game. At least it keeps him from running on the court.

Lucy with Hailee her cousin. This is the best part of the games for me when her cousins want to hold her and give me a break.

Dantley with his family after breaking the record.


Our little family with our cool nephew/cousin!

All the Walkers that were there to "Witness".

Lucy was loving her new t-shirt dress. She was running all over the place showing it off.

Jade trying to get Lucy to hold still for a picture.
This was at a previous game but I love Lucy's face in it. Good Times!
So thanks to the nice gentleman that found the remains of my mom's camera and returned it.
Hopefully I can get the videos to work soon.
But most of all I can't wait for my camera to arrive.

No comments: