Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Miss Strikes Again!

A couple of weekends ago Quincy was being a computer hog, but for a legitimate reason. He had to speak in church. Since there was nothing to watch on my DVR I decided to get the sewing machine out and make Lucy a skirt. I got this pattern from my sis-in-law, Missy, months ago. She always has the best taste in patterns and fabric and well . . . everything!
It is a super full skirt but that's why it's so cute and it will fit her for awhile. When Lucy put it on for the first time she did her little strut down the hall showing it off. Who does she get that from?! She has a matching hat that I made last summer to go with but she wants nothing to do with that. She continues to crack me up everyday!


Lucy likes to blow kisses. She even makes the smack sound with her lips.


Jensen played along for one shot.

This one is for my mom. She wanted to see my long overdue haircut. Five inches off!


5 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

That is so cute Jessie, you couldn't have a cuter, more adorable little girl! I love all her face expressions. I like your hair too, 5 inches? Wow!

Knudsen Crew said...

Adorable skirt and eve more adorable girl! Lucy's facial expressions are so cute too!

P.S. I love your hair cut!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Lovin' the hair and the skirt! You go girl!!

back to life said...

Oh it turned out so cute!
Love that little Lucy:)

The Knudsen Family said...

That last comment was from me. I was signed into my workout blog-sorry.