It was my birthday Friday and I had a wonderful day. My friends from my old and new ward got together and gave me a birthday luncheon. It's become a tradition now and they are so fun to look forward to especially when your a stay at home mommy.
When people ask me how old I am I usually don't remember. So to keep it simple, I am just going to reply 30ish.
I didn't know what I wanted to do on my birthday this year but I did know that I wanted a date night. Nothing against my kids but this week was a little rough with Quincy gone almost every night due to meetings and his basketball league. So this birthday girl needed a little break.
It wasn't decided til later that day that the Kanets would come with us. Marian came over to bring me a present and she said they were having date night so I said why don't you come with us? So it was settled.
We tried to go to Cheesecake Factory but it seemed like everyone in town was celebrating my birthday so we ended up eating at a New York style pizza place. Then onto King Putt's to mini golf for a new adventure for all of us. It was glow in the dark style.
Can you see us?
Marian and Mike
I would laugh everytime I looked at someone when they were talking. It was like those dancing teeth. I realized half way through that my flash was off but I think you get the full effect in those first two pictures.
1 comment:
I so wish I was at that lunch...
It looks so fun.
Post a Comment