She is a natural born dancer!!! She is so darn cute!!! I could just see her wheels spinning as to what her moves were going to be. So precious! On to the stage. . .
Lucy is ADORABLE! Could she be any cuter in a bun and ballet outfit? (On a related side note...I believe that Ballet teacher must have the patience of Job...) :)
6 comments:
She is a natural born dancer!!! She is so darn cute!!! I could just see her wheels spinning as to what her moves were going to be. So precious! On to the stage. . .
Ella says we love your dance Lucy!
Grandpa says, "A star in the making!"
Adorable!
Lucy is ADORABLE! Could she be any cuter in a bun and ballet outfit? (On a related side note...I believe that Ballet teacher must have the patience of Job...) :)
Oh my adorable-ness! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment