Sunday, March 16, 2014

Top of Las Vegas

In January, to get to the top of the stratosphere was free for locals. Every time we pass it the kids always shout out Stratosphere (or sometimes they call it the Eiffel Tower) but we knew we better take them to the top. We decided it was more fun with friends so we asked the Kanets to join us. We went right when it opened on a Saturday morning to beat the rush. It was wonderful Las Vegas weather so the day was perfect!


The kids were not afraid to look over the edge. I however stood back with Duncan. The kids loved pointing out all the cars and buildings they saw below. 


The Walker Crew


The Kanets 


We went to the very top and waited with the kids while Mike and Marian went on the big shot. Quincy and I had done this on a date before we were married. I remembered trying to be all brave when he told me we were going on that ride. I did go but I still remember that I couldn't even scream because it took the wind right out of me.  So when Marian and Mike asked if we wanted to go I was glad to say been there, done that, don't need to do it again. 



 It isn't too easy to plan outings with a three month old that eats every three hours but Duncan loved the outing. He just hung there taking it all in. He even fell asleep and I didn't even know. Too much fun for him I guess. 



One last family picture of our fun outing. 


No comments: