Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September Card Exchange

Awhile back I mentioned that I was in a card club and I am still loving it. We have changed it from every month to every other month. This has been good because it seemed like it would sneak up on me way too fast every month. This way I don't feel pressure and can enjoy making the cards. I have way too many cards but am not quiting! Sorry Quincy.

I wanted to start posting these so I have record of them. I sometimes send them before snapping a picture and can't even remember some of the ones that I have made. So if you're not into cards or just don't get it like my husband, close this window now and return to whatever you should be working on. Hee hee.

The theme this time was a fall card and free choice. This is what I came up with:

I cut the pumpkin, the phrase 'thankful', the house and the label with my silhouette machine. Man I love that machine, but more to come on that later.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I love those.

I want to be like you and make them. But I'm lazy. Sigh...

Knudsen Crew said...

You are so creative! I absolutely love them! Maybe since I can't make them (or probably won't even try because I am not creative), you can send some my way around birthday time? Hint hint...

Maria said...

Very cute and very creative! I can copy cute cards, but there is no creativity here! :)