This is what happens when Quincy is watching Jensen out at his parent's house. I was inside getting Lucy ready when I got a text from Quincy to come check out Jensen. This is what I saw.
Jensen wanted to pet his cousin's new lamb so they put him in the pen. Quincy didn't think about the trough. Well Jensen found it and just started with a little splash but by the end he was dunking his head, splashing everyone around and I am pretty sure he even took a drink or two!
The poor guy was shivering but enjoying every second of it. We hosed him down before taking him into the house and letting him soak in Grandma's jetted tub which he enjoyed too!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I laughed so hard at the pictures of Jensen about to dunk his head in the trough! I also love the hose down job by Daddy. He is too cute!
P.S. He looks so grown up in the picture of him in the bath! When did that happen?!
Very cute! It was fun to catch up on your blog. I LOVE the zipper bows! What a fun idea that I just might try. I hope you guys are surviving BYU football this year . . . it's been rough here :)
Post a Comment