Oh my heck! Those are so cute! That would have been so funny, she is such a cutie!
Ha, that's hilarious.There's still time--she can be that freaky young vampire from Italy.
Also, (duh) how exciting for new teeth! Hilarious it's just the incisors(or something). I've heard babies don't teethe half as bad after the first couple teeth--was that the case?
Those teeth are too cute! That would have been a hilarious costume, too bad she didn't let you know her little plan...
I think you should whip her up a cute little cape (or borrow one) for a picture. I think it would be hillarious! She is still a doll!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my heck! Those are so cute! That would have been so funny, she is such a cutie!
Ha, that's hilarious.
There's still time--she can be that freaky young vampire from Italy.
Also, (duh) how exciting for new teeth! Hilarious it's just the incisors(or something). I've heard babies don't teethe half as bad after the first couple teeth--was that the case?
Those teeth are too cute! That would have been a hilarious costume, too bad she didn't let you know her little plan...
I think you should whip her up a cute little cape (or borrow one) for a picture. I think it would be hillarious! She is still a doll!
Post a Comment