Our Charlie Brown
Our Blonde Lucy
(Didn't dare use the black hair dye on her few and only pieces of hair.)
(Didn't dare use the black hair dye on her few and only pieces of hair.)
Charlie and Lucy Together
(This wasn't easy!)
(Jensen pointing out the planes.)
As good as it's going to get!
On Friday our ward had trunk or treat. I didn't hear that there was going to be a competition for the best decorated trunk. If so I would have done a lot better. Our trunk looked pretty sorry with spider webs, spider lights that didn't turn on, and my one armed skeleton left over from my school decorations. It's pretty safe to say that we were not going to win.
Jensen did have fun looking at all the other decorated trunks.
Quincy passed out the candy while I took the kids around in the stroller. They had a great time and even got scared once or twice by some adult costumes.
2 comments:
They look super cute! Great costumes!
Adorable costumes!
Post a Comment