The winners were picked today for the Valentine Silhouette contest.
My banner didn't win.
Bummer.
But my Valentine card won honorable mention that I made for my
sweetheart Quincy.
Yeah!
I saw the idea on Martha, of course. She offered a templet but I have a hard time using scissors when I know the Silhouette can cut it fast and not like a second grade art project.
I saw the idea on Martha, of course. She offered a templet but I have a hard time using scissors when I know the Silhouette can cut it fast and not like a second grade art project.
I used nesting hearts from the silhouette store and then edited them so they connected together.
Then I cut vinyl for the hidden message.
4 comments:
Wow! You're famous!! Add this to another thing you didn't tell me about. Way cute. I would give you more than an honorable mention.
That is a great card, way to go!
Adorable! You amaze me Jessie!
Oh, this was yours? I thought this was great when I saw it on the Silhouette blog. (Still do.) :)
Post a Comment