Monday, April 18, 2011

She Only Weighs 19lbs but She's Full of it!

Oh we have been having a busy April! We have only been home 6 of the 18 days so far this month. We've been living it up with family in Logandale and Utah. I will hopefully get around to blogging about all that fun soon. I just wanted to share these pictures of Lucy that I snapped at the first of the month. She can really brighten my day when she acts like this. These are taken in our backyard that is full of rocks but the kids seem to love it. It is already time to pull out all of our summer clothes here in Vegas. Luckily, this 19lb. girl still fits in her clothes from last year. Her mini skirt really is a mini skirt this year.




Telling me "No!" which is her favorite thing to tell me.

2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Holy cuteness! She is simply adorable!
Im mad I missed ya, any new news?

Knudsen Crew said...

Lucy is the cutest little thing! I am glad we got to see Jensen and Lucy's fun personalities last week in person!