These are some of the spring cards that I have made for my card club using my silhouette machine.
For this card I used the silhouette to cut a big scalloped circle out of vellum and trimmed it to fit the card. Then cut a smaller flower and placed it on the squares for a mosaic look.
The saying "Hey Chick" is actually the negative space cut on the frame. That was easier than gluing those small letters on.
The second card I have wanted to make ever since I saw it here. She kindly gave a template but I just turned to my machine and cut the whole card with it. I did make one change. I wanted the curtains to have rings. I welded circles with the curtain that they had in the silhouette software to make it hang on the rod.
This is a simple tri-fold card that I made then just added all the goodies that I cut.
2 comments:
I LOVE the window card! The rings on the inside curtain are an especially nice touch. I love my Silhouette for making cards, too.
Cute cards!
Post a Comment