Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lex Got Married

Quincy's niece Alexa got married to Tim on October 5th. This summer she had asked Dianna and I to help with the decorations. We said of course but little did I know that I was going to get a new job that didn't allow me to help as much as I wanted to. Good thing Di is a natural wedding planner since she did most of the decor and it turned out awesome.
 
Lex was a beautiful bride and the whole night turned out wonderful except for my pictures. I think Lucy has been very helpful putting some new setting on my camera. Here are a few that did turn out.
 
 
 
 
Di and I made 20 of these little pomander balls. They only took our whole labor day to make, but they made the aisle look fabulous and that is what we were going for of course.
 
 
 
Di made this huge picture for them from one of those engineer prints that you see people use on Pinterest. It was fabulous too! I was asked to make some banners for the wedding. I guess it is my specialty.
 
 
 
 
After a delicious dinner we hit the dance floor to show off our moves. Kev didn't disappoint with the worm and some weird fist pump that he does in every picture. Brittany even came from D.C. for the party. It was a great night with great memories for sure.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I could recognize some of your touches in making Lexie's wedding her dream come true. Perhaps your next job should be event planner!

http://comeandwalkwithus.blogspot.com/ said...

Jessie!!! I'm pretty sure you basically planned this entire wedding. You are amazing and your Mamma is soooo right - you totally need to start getting paid to do events. (I'm not afraid to hire you for Demsie's next birthday party! Perhaps I could recycle the Mermaid theme because that was so fabulous!!)

Anonymous said...

:) I can't even begin to tell you how many people (even Tim's man friends lol) who just raved about the wedding and how beautiful it was! I have the best aunts ever! -Lex