Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sis Goes to Preschool

 
I am a little behind you could say but I guess that's what happens when Mommy starts working. That's right I went back to work. It sure has been an adjustment for our little family but the best news is that I still get to stay home with my kiddos while I work. I got a job with Nevada Virtual Academy first as a substitute and then last week I got hired full time as a middle school teacher. Not my pick of age group but it has been fun working with kids again.
 
Anyway, this post was supposed to be about this cute little girl but since I am working now I put this girl in preschool twice a week. She loves it! And I love it! I get 5 hours a week to work in peace. Lucy actually gets mad at me when it isn't a day when she attends preschool. A neighbor and friend of mine said that she would take Lucy even though she wasn't three years old by the cut off date. I was a little worried that she would regret taking her but she tells me almost every time I pick Lucy up that she is doing great and ahead of some of the older kids in her class. She just got her first report card this week and it was filled with E's for Excellent! We hope she can keep those E's coming little Miss Smarty Pants.
 
 



We had to get this Olivia back pack, well maybe I had to get it and Lucy didn't object. It is about the same height as her but that just makes it all the cuter.
 


 
Lucy and Ms. Crystal. She is one lucky girl to have such a great teacher.  

1 comment:

Knudsen Crew said...

What a cute little Preschooler! That just made her look grown up though... Preschool can't be here yet!

Congrats on the full time job! :)

P.S. Thanks for the fun blog updates.